✍️ Critique Request - "Applying The Golden Rule on Social Media | #LiveGolden" - Commercial/Documentary/Experimental - (00:03:22)

• Requested critique types

Animation
    Cinematography
    Directing
    Editing
    Music
    Sound
    VFX

Watch film

Critiqr status

• Critique

Do you feel like you understand what you just watched? Describe your understanding of the film.

" Yes getting millenials to be more empathetic and compassionate towards one another via social media. "

What were some of the best moments?

" I thought this is a very important topic. But with the combination of trolls, bots from foreign agents (just look at the Instagram profiles of Dem politicians who are throwing their hat into the 2020 election) who are defacing bland, generic posts - alledging all sorts of outlandish things. But I think we need to turn this video into just being nice, passive - into a call to action. "

Are there any moments that you feel could be improved upon?

" I think some of the role play was obviously staged. Understood that it's that way. But I think another way to do this video is a call to action other than just "be nice". For example - create a Robin Hood vibe. Millenials are reading the troll posts and most of them aren't even created by millenials. Most trolls are in their early 40s, married, white and live in rural America. If they are American at all. So a "Robin Hood" call to action would be - if you believe in the message, or the posts of others and they are being hated on - defend them in the ways you list in the video "golden rule". And lastly, if all your defending and supporting happens. You don't fight fire with fire. You fight with goodness. Defend those being bullied online. And last step is to report those that are trolling and bullying. I think this video should create an underground "Robin Hood" vibe - rob the hateful and give to the hopeful. "

Animation
    Cinematography
    " I would make it less polished. Shakey, handheld camera not set shots on tripods. "
    Directing
    Editing
    " Some of the edits need a little trimming as some of the staged bullying - has the actors look near the end to the camera for direction. "
    Music
    Sound Design / Audio
    Visual Design
    " I would put when the animations happen to do combination, summary of the shots that are about to happen or those that already passed. "