✍️ Critique Request - "Hello from Critiqr - a free virtual workshop for filmmakers!" - Commercial - (00:01:16)

• Note from creator

Hello there Critiqr community! Kira Bursky, CEO of Critiqr, here. To kick off this new online community, I'm posting my "Welcome to Critiqr" video. Would love to hear your feedback on it. This community is a collaboration between the Critiqr team and you. Please let us know your thoughts, wishes and hopes so we can grow together. Can't wait to hear what you think! xo

Requested critique types

Editing

Watch film

Critiqr status

• Critique

Do you feel like you understand what you just watched? Describe your understanding of the film.

" A 75-second spot describing the service, purpose, and community ideals of Critiqr. It explains how it can help filmmakers receive feedback on their work, but also reminds users to make sure that the feedback is constructive and considerate. "

What were some of the best moments?

" The graphic design was unique and creative, and the speech delivery was on point. "

Are there any moments that you feel could be improved upon?

" The logo at the beginning and end could use a bit of motion design. Like maybe the quill draws out the line at speed, then gracefully lifts up, motivating the text logo to scale up into visibility. "

Editing
    " The motion design on the graphics were solid, although the single static shot that ties it all together also makes the pacing feel a bit slow. Also while the music sounds like it was EQ'd to mix with the vocals, it does seem a hair too loud during the speech and a bit soft during the beginning bit where the purposes of the app are laid out by the graphics. It's nothing too major but a little level ducking wouldn't hurt. "

• Critique

Do you feel like you understand what you just watched? Describe your understanding of the film.

" Yes, it is explains the type of community energy that makes Critiqr a tool to help creative artists develop. "

" I like everything that I just watched. The animations are very cool! "

" As of now I would say the video suits its purpose. "

Editing

• Critique

" Yes! It was a description of the mission and vision of critiqr! "

" The best moment is all the awesome graphics and Kira's beautiful energy pouring forth from the screen. "

" It just bothers me when the framing graphic moves and Kira becomes too off center. "

Editing
    " It's short and sweet! "